Is Solar Energy Worth it in Brisbane?
As Australia’s fastest-growing solar company, we can tell you that installing solar on your Brissy home is now more worth it than ever. Your neighbours will agree with you! Did you know that 37% of homes in Queensland already have solar, with Brisbane leading the way? That’s says something. It says that solar panels have been reducing in price for years while the technology continues to improve. Most homeowners are paying back their solar systems in close to 3 years!
Regardless of your budget, solar can work for your home because if you can afford your energy bill, you can afford solar. The reason is, the amount you save by installing solar is more than what you would pay to finance the system! Not to mention, most solar panel systems are designed to last up to 25 years, with all of our offered brands providing a 25 performance warranty!
With bills rising up to 10% each year, solar can prevent you from spending more than is fair on power. In addition, solar will curb your family expenses now, next quarter, and ten years from now, with homeowners saving five figures over the lifetime of their system. So the short answer is ‘Yes, solar panels are definitely worth the investment in Brisbane!’
Why Choose Instyle Solar in Brisbane?
There are hundreds of solar installers to choose from, especially when talking about Queensland, the Sunshine State. And let’s be honest, the industry hasn’t had the best reputation since it started. That’s one of the reasons Instyle Solar puts so much effort into delivering a premium experience for Brisbane Homeowners. Here are a few facts about us:
Founded in 2014, Growing Fast
Founded over seven years ago, we have been around long enough to service our customer warranties, provide long term support and become experts in the industry. We conduct up to 25 service calls to homes each week to help maintain and support our existing solar customers, free of charge! Just because we’ve been around the block doesn’t mean we are slowing down. According to the Australian Financial Review, we were the third-fastest growing company in 2020.
Over 20,000 Solar Systems Installed
Over seven years, we have installed 20,000 systems with no ACCC complaints. That’s a lot of solar! Not to mention almost all of our Queensland installations were performed by our in-house team of CEC qualified electricians.
1000+ Reviews, 4.7 Stars
We love our customers! They have reviewed us over 1000 times across social media. We have an average rating of 4.7 stars across all platforms, including Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, Product Review and more!
CEC Qualified Retailer, Top 5 Residential Installer QLD
We are a fully qualified CEC Retailer; what does that mean? “The Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer program is a way for businesses that sell solar and storage to show their commitment to responsible sales and marketing activities and industry best practice.” – Clean Energy Council. We have also been awarded in 2019 the Top 5 Residential Installer Solar award from Sunwiz.
We are Brisbane Locals!
We were founded in Brisbane, with our headquarters in Brendale. With nearly 60 staff in QLD, we are proud supporters of the Sunshine State and locals to the community!
Which Solar System is Best for Brisbane?
The best solar system for your Brisbane home depends on numerous factors. When conducting a no-obligation in-home consultation, our solar energy experts will run over your energy bill, your daily usage patterns, and your home to determine the right system for you. We aim to get the most out of every roof!
Our Brisbane headquarters has worked hard to develop direct manufacturing relationships with some of the best solar brands in the industry. We offer a number of high-quality inverters, panels and more.
Our Solar Panels in Brisbane
- Canadian Solar: Canadian Solar was founded in Canada in 2001 and has shipped over 52GW of solar panels. They are a premium Tier 1 provider, producing high-efficiency cells that capture over 21% of the available solar energy. We are proud to partner with a panel provider you can rely on to produce a high output of energy year after year.
- Risen Solar: Risen is a reliable Tier 1 manufacturer of high-efficiency solar panels. They back themselves with a AAA credit rating and 15-year product warranty, two great signs of their longevity. Having been founded in 1986, they now produce 8.6MW of panels a year.
Our Inverters in Brisbane
- Fronius: Fronius is well known as one of the highest quality solar inverter manufacturers. They offer a very safe and reliable system, as well as a standalone monitoring solution that will allow you to view the production of your solar system via your smartphone. With a 75-year business history, we are proud to partner with a responsible company such as Fronius.
- Huawei: Huawei inverters offer a fantastic middle-ground for households looking to get the most for their money. Providing a highly efficient and modern inverter solution at a reasonable price, Instyle has chosen Huawei to be one of our trusted inverter partners after much research.
- Sungrow: Sungrow is one of the largest inverter manufacturers in the world. They are known to be a reliable, cost-effective inverter solution. They were founded in 1997 to help rural landowners utilise solar power. They help thousands of homes make use of the sun’s energy to this day. Sungrow offers a number of highly efficient residential inverters known as the SG series.
- Goodwe: Goodwe is a world-leading large scale inverter manufacturer specialising in high-quality inverters for a smaller budget. However, you won’t be skimping on quality as Goodwe is an experienced provider with over 2 million inverters produced.
- Enphase: Enphase is the number one provider of high-quality microinverters. Microinverters enable homeowners with shading or roofing layout issues to maximise their system. Enphase allows many homeowners who otherwise may not have had the opportunity to install solar panels.
Are Solar Panels Expensive in Brisbane?
Why do people install solar? By and large, there are two reasons. First, most of our customers look to save on their bills and put more money towards their future and family. As well as that, it’s a great way to help the environment. However, with savings top of mind, it makes sense to wonder, can I afford solar? Is it expensive? Will I get a return?
Our motto is, “If you can afford your power bill, you can afford solar!”. What does that mean? Unlike a new car or new TV, solar is an investment designed to give you a return from Day 1. Once panels are on your roof and the system is switched on, your home stops buying power from the grid. The less you buy, the less you spend. That means your bills are going to look a lot less bulky!
However, solar isn’t free. Most homeowners choose to finance their system, paying it off week by week. All this is to say; most homeowners save MORE or equal to the amount they spend to finance the system. So it costs next to nothing out of pocket to get started, and within 3-5 years, you will have paid the system off entirely. So no matter your budget, everyone can reduce their bills to pay for their solar! It’s a no brainer.
Interested in getting solar for your Brisbane Home? By clicking below you can use our smart solar calculator to find out just how much you could save with solar, what incentive you are eligible for, and the impact you will have on the environment.
Don’t wait until next quarter’s bloated bill, and get started today!
Click here to calculate your solar savings!
Join over 20,000 homeowners who have made the switch with Instyle Solar, or the 1000+ positive reviewers who have been more than happy with their solar install.
Otherwise, you can always contact us on 1300 133 556, or email if you prefer at [email protected].